2012/09/10

Mondays Everybody hates MONDAYS!!



Oh how everyone hates Mondays, but I don't, it is the first after a whole weekend of working and everybody being home with Abel that it is just me and him one on one time that we need after a crazy busy super long weekend.

So how do you make Mondays more eventful? Well for me it is making sure i get a head start on my weekly house chores laundry and cleaning so I have more time in the evenings for Josh and I time after we put Abel to bed, also I like to maybe think of things to do for upcoming events or just the week ahead for suppers or even a date night.

So here is one idea for a Monday with your baby, why not teach them sign language..?? ahah you think i am crazy but i have been doing some research on it and it seems very interesting. p.s. join circle of moms so many useful tips there! http://www.circleofmoms.com

Ok so back to teaching your child sign language it is an amazing concept from what I see, and I plan on trying it out with Abel now that he is more coherent and has somewhat of a better attention span, so it shall be my mission on Monday to at least try :) Here are some good reasons why to try and teach your baby sign language:

* To ease baby's frustration
* To improve listening
* To improve speech


this is the website i recommend checking out it seems very informative and fun! well thats all for now x0x0 new ideas on tuesday <3

No comments: