2012/09/07

Abel got his first tooth!!

Abel got his first tooth!! On September 3rd 2012, Honestly not as bad as we thought it would be, He was sooky for 2 days and not himself but then all of a sudden a tooth on the bottom left of his mouth! Soon they will be popping out all over oh my goodness, my baby boy is growing up and changing so quickly!

So hint , use tylenol, camilla teething capsules, oragel for his gums, all of it it works it wont take away all of the pain thats for sure but it certainly does help. Lots of Love that is the key! 



So Abel is getting around and moving and growing like crazy i have some videos I took of hims yesterday that show how much he has changed in the last couple of months! He has such a personality and is very sneaky!

I am so in love with our little boy, Josh and I cannot believe that this is where life has taken us. There is so much changing on a daily basis. He picks things apart and figures them out then gets bored with them.








I picked up his first tool bench at a great deal for Easter next year, it is so cute! I love sales. So good for early birthday/Christmas present shopping. I am loving life, with work, it is great help to know I can provide for baby boy and not worry so much, Josh and I can go out and not panic over every cent we spend all the time. Also joining the melaleuca team has given me the ability to potentially make some extra cash while also shopping from my home, so no gas money spent and safer products for my family and pets, since I clean like a freak :), They are all natural, and I am using the laundry detergent it smells amazing and so far makes everything very soft! Happy days!


If you want to check it out fill out some information and try it out here is the link http://brighterfutures.ownanewbusiness.com/ it is worth it if you have a job that you do and would like to gain a little extra income without selling anything and without working 8 hrs a day, it wont pay your mortgage it is not a get rich quick business, Anyways check it out, I love it so far and I have decided to put an hour a day into it while abel naps.

I hope you liked his videos of our little munchkin, and I will post again soon. 
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! x0x0





No comments: