2012/09/09

Abel got his 2nd tooth!!!! *

Ok so just a quickie update this lovely relaxing Saturday night Abel got his 2nd tooth!!!! yeah really in a week my baby boy has gotten 2 teeth! I could cry .. wait I did, like a baby, for a few minutes i was a bigger baby then Abel himself. I have no idea where the time is going, it is really happening our little baby boy is growing up before our eyes. 

In a few short months Abel will be 1 year old on Christmas eve or well the day formally known as Christmas eve, now Abel's Birthday.* He will have maybe more then 2 whole teeth and possibly be standing up on his own wobbly or walking who knows! maybe even saying more and more words instead of just mamamamamamama.  

I am very happy with my life, I couldn't ask for anything more, I am accomplishing being a mommy to a wonderful baby boy and girlfriend soon to be wife to an amazing man, and working 2 jobs,  It's exhausting (life in general I mean) but amazing!

I hope you never take any of this life for granted , it will have many loops and turns and crazy rides but honestly it is the best time of your life. Somedays yes I feel like i get no me time , i feel sad, i feel mad, but the better part of the time I am so crazily happy I cant understand why this all didn't happen sooner. Anyways another day at work about to start, will have more posts up soon x0x0 -  


My happy baby boy with a duck stuck to his head ahaha 

No comments: