2012/08/24

Stay at home Job position to try out! I am :)

Ok so here it is I am working from home for a great company and yes it is awesome it is a pay cheque and very good hrs flexible to me and baby boy, but i needed a little bit more saving money so i got into this other stay at home job position that helps me make a few extra dollars for the fun in my life that we all need, and also saving money without taking any time away from my days off or hours off with Abel.  Here is how you can get into it to http://brighterfutures.ownanewbusiness.com/ I would never lead you guys astray and it is a very well known company, when you input your info you will get phone call from most likely yours truly moi! to discuss everything with you and see if this is what you would interested in.

It is a great second thing to do from your home for a little extra cash flow, you dont need to do anything really and honestly it is great when you have a manager who sends you everything and does all the work for you, I got into this through a friend of mine who is also a stay at home mom trying to earn an extra little bit of cash outside of her other work like me. Have a phone you can do this job for minimal hrs a day up to you , and anyone can do it not just stay at home moms!  So go to http://brighterfutures.ownanewbusiness.com/ check it out fill out info and I or a team member of mine will give you a call and if your interested your interested if not that's fine but honestly it is a great opportunity if you give a try. Like I said I wouldn't put you guys into a pyramid scheme I am not saying get rich quick either I am saying minimal time for some extra cash flow a little bit more time if you have it could be a little bit more and also tax exemptions, bonuses, perks for being a team member!!!! So nothing to lose try it out guys cant hurt can it? It hasn't hurt me yet.

On another note this is whats new with me I recently got my shifts changed so I will be working Monday and Tuesdays now ! :) as well as my weekends, We just got Abel his 8 month old checkup and he is a whopping 29 and 3/4 Inches long!!!! and 20 lbs 13 ounces.!! Craziness he is growing so much so fast. Once again I repeat do not blink, you'll miss something.! I have already started Christmas Shopping and have some pretty amazing gifts for Abel's 1st Birthday and Christmas! Also Josh and I have discussed it and figured out what we will be giving all our parents and Abels grandparents as we all decided it would be a very small Christmas for adults this yr. Plan Ahead is the only way I can see to do anything at all, it helps a great deal when you are in that crunch. Well that is all to update on me as of tonight I am currently working so need to get back to that will update with you maybe tomorrow or Monday :) Have a great weekend everyone!

Anyways please like I said check out that link ANYONE  who is looking to earn some money from home while you have a few spare hrs or what not do this try it out! Nothing to lose by getting information. http://brighterfutures.ownanewbusiness.com/ 

No comments: