2012/08/07

Quick update on everything...

It has been a super busy week since we got back from Newfoundland, It feels like we haven't stopped. Adjusting to being back home with your own things your own bed sometimes honestly it is harder to adjust and just go back to routine. It feels like we have started a whole new routine this week. 

Does anyone else out there find it hard to stick to one routine, or feel like you are changing it constantly?

I have booked to get new family photo shoot done on Wednesday so there will be new pictures up with all of us in them very soon!!! so excited :)Groupon is becoming one of my favorite online tools to use for deals, saving money on products and other things for my family. If you haven't checked it out you should www.groupon.com

I have been suffering from a terrible migraine this past week and it doesnt seem to be getting any better sadly so that's why less posts this week, On the brighter side of things I have some new videos and pictures of Abel that are Awesome that I will be posting up. I am so excited that I am a new mom well somewhat new, life feels crazy and hectic but honestly i love it.

I found this neat thing online for new moms today it is a diaper bag and little napping place for baby ! http://www.luvaville.com/blog/deltababy-travel-bed-diaper-bag-in-one I think it is a neat little Invention!

Also for new moms or anybody really you should check out my cousin Jackie's helpful product. It has a whole lot to choose from Skin firming to weight loss to stretch marks and more Check it out!She also has a blog too http://hillsidemommy.blogspot.ca/
https://jacquelinedecker.myitworks.com/Home 

Anyhow I am off to finish my clothes washing and folding and grab a quick shower and head to bed for the night Abel has had a very hard day today and I am mentally and physically exhausted with another hard day ahead tomorrow. 



No comments: