2014/03/13

Some Great Health Sites I have found ( Workouts too)

Click These Links to send you to other awesome blogs and sites.



Simple Science Fitness



The Scientific 7-Minute Workout Doesn't Require Equipment | Cool Material



52 Little Changes



Best Exercises for Men & Women



I have also started doing yoga with the kids every morning for fun. It is a great free app on the apple store called Super Stretch!

I have also been using some yoga apps on my device check out your app stores to get great workouts at home.





I am trying a more balanced meal diet, with some shakes and yogurt in the morning, along with fruit. No junk food though which is the hard part. Keeping up with toddlers isn't easy and I realized in order to do it every day for 10 hrs a day or more i really need to get fit lol.

No comments: